Rules and General conditions
Purchasing tickets or obtaining invitations for the BBK Music Legends Festival will mean that you accept the following conditions:
- The 2-day tickets can be exchanged for wristbands at the Festival ticket offices.
- Wristbands will not be valid if they are altered or broken.
- Festival passes/wristbands must be worn at all times.
- Once you have purchased a ticket, this cannot be changed or refunded.
- The organisers reserve the right to alter or change the programme for the event. Performance times may be subject to changes.
- Tickets have different security measures. Do not buy your ticket at any unofficial point of sale: it may be forged and you may not be allowed to enter the site. In this event, the Organisers cannot be held responsible.
- When entering the site, the public may be subject to being searched in accordance with the law. All those attending the festival, for security reasons, must show their belongings at the entrance to the site.
- You will not be allowed to bring in sharp, glass, metal, inflammable or blunt objects or projectiles. Nor will you be able to bring in umbrellas, selfie-sticks, tripods, bottles, cans and any objects that the organisers may consider to be dangerous.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission.
- You are not allowed to bring in food and drink from outside.
- There will be a large selection of food on offer inside the site where you can choose different types of food or drink, including the possibility of purchasing vegetarian food
- It is totally forbidden to film or record the concerts without the express authorisation of the Organisers. All image reproduction and intellectual property rights are reserved.
- Poor weather conditions and changes in performance times do not entitle you to a refund of your ticket.
- Admission for children less than 12 years of age will be free. They must be accompanied by an adult.
- Those attending the Festival with reduced mobility will have an area available that will be especially fitted out of them and their companions from where it is guaranteed that they will be able to see and hear the concerts properly.
- You can bring in medication and related medical items, as long as the person attending the event who needs to bring in these items shows security suitable personal identification, and the prescriptions and names of the medicine containers and medical prescription which provides details of the need for this item.