Rules and General conditions
Rules and General conditions
Purchasing tickets or obtaining invitations for the BBK Music Legends Festival will mean that you accept the following conditions:
- The 2-day tickets can be exchanged for wristbands at the Festival ticket offices.
- Wristbands will not be valid if they are altered or broken.
- Festival passes/wristbands must be worn at all times.
- Once the ticket is purchased, it will not be possible to change it or to receive a refund of its cost, except in the event of cancellation of the festival by the organizers. In this case the organization undertakes to pay the refund within a period not exceeding 15 calendar days, from the date of the public announcement of the cancellation, in the way indicated by the organization. The organization will not refund the distribution cost that the sales channels apply to the ticket price, since the organization does not provide this service – it is provided through the sales channel. The ticket fee will not be refunded in the event of total or partial cancellation of the event due to bad weather conditions, natural disasters, closure of Spanish airspace or other causes of force majeure or similar reasons. In the event of cancellation, the Organization will not be responsible for expenses incurred by festival ticket holders in travel, accommodation or any other expense related to the event that has been purchased by the ticket holder. In no case will these expenses be borne by the ticket sales company and/or the promoter of the event.
- The organisers reserve the right to alter or change the programme for the event. Performance times may be subject to changes.
- Tickets have different security measures. Do not buy your ticket at any unofficial point of sale: it may be forged and you may not be allowed to enter the site. In this event, the Organisers cannot be held responsible.
- When entering the site, the public may be subject to being searched in accordance with the law. All those attending the festival, for security reasons, must show their belongings at the entrance to the site.
- You will not be allowed to bring in sharp, glass, metal, inflammable or blunt objects or projectiles. Nor will you be able to bring in umbrellas, selfie-sticks, tripods, bottles, cans and any objects that the organisers may consider to be dangerous.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission.
- You are not allowed to bring in food and drink from outside.
- There will be a large selection of food on offer inside the site where you can choose different types of food or drink, including the possibility of purchasing vegetarian food
- It is totally forbidden to film or record the concerts without the express authorisation of the Organisers. All image reproduction and intellectual property rights are reserved.
- Poor weather conditions and changes in performance times do not entitle you to a refund of your ticket.
- Admission for children less than 14 years of age will be free. They must be accompanied by an adult
Regarding the age of access to the festival, the following specifications are established:
- Children under the age of 14 may attend the BBK BILBAO MUSIC LEGENDS FESTIVAL for free. (Maximum of 2 children per adult.) The following authorization must be signed by the child’s parents/guardian.
- All children under the age of 16 (included) must be accompanied at all times by an adult who is their parent or guardian and is responsible for their actions inside the premises pursuant to the Criminal and Civil Code. They must also carry the following authorization which shall be signed by the child’s parents/guardian.
- Teenagers over 16 and under 18 may access the premises with a ticket and by themselves with the corresponding signed authorization.
- Your attendance to the concert or festival entails that your image (and the image of those who accompany you) may be captured and recorded on video, for the purpose of carrying out advertising campaigns and promotions, and broadcast and share the event through the organization’s own media such as our webpage, posters, social networks, etc… or third party media such as the press, radio, television, etc… all in compliance with Organic Law 1/1982, of 5 May on civil protection, right to honour, personal and family privacy and personal image.
- Those attending the Festival with reduced mobility will have an area available that will be especially fitted out of them and their companions from where it is guaranteed that they will be able to see and hear the concerts properly.
- You can bring in medication and related medical items, as long as the person attending the event who needs to bring in these items shows security suitable personal identification, and the prescriptions and names of the medicine containers and medical prescription which provides details of the need for this item.