This contractual document shall govern the General Conditions for contracting our services (hereinafter, “Conditions”) through the website musiclegendsfestival.com, owned by DEKKER EVENTS, S.L. under the trademark DEKKERS, hereinafter, the Provider, whose contact details also appear in the Legal Notice of this website.
These Conditions shall remain published on the website and shall be available to the user for reproduction and storage as confirmation of the contract. Said conditions may be modified at any time by the Provider. It is the User’s responsibility to read them periodically. The conditions in force at the time of purchase will be applicable.
Contracts shall not be subject to any formality except as expressly provided for in the Civil and Commercial Codes and in this or other special laws.
Acceptance of this document implies that the user:
- Has read, understood and comprehended the above.
- Is a person with sufficient capacity to contract/purchase
- Assumes all the obligations set forth herein.
These conditions shall be valid for an indefinite period of time and shall be applicable to all contracts made through the provider’s website.
The Provider informs of its responsibility and knowledge of the legislation in force, as well as that it reserves the right to unilaterally modify the conditions, without affecting the terms and conditions that were implemented prior to the modification.
Identity of the contracting parties
By and between, the service provider is DEKKER EVENTS, S.L., with registered office at Zabalbide 21B-lonja, 48600-Sopelana, Bizkaia, holder of Tax ID No. (CIF) B95421624.
And the user who purchases the tickets through the software of the company Impronta Soluciones S.L., with which a relevant contract has been signed.
Object of the contract
The purpose of this contract is to regulate the contractual purchase and sale relationship between the Provider and the User.
The contractual purchase and sale relationship involves the delivery, in exchange for a specific price and publicly displayed on the website, of a specific service.
Rectification of data
When the user identifies errors in the data published on the website or in the documents generated by the contractual relationship, they may notify this to email@example.com so that DEKKER EVENTS, S.L. corrects them as soon as possible.
The user is informed that in accordance with the requirements of article 27 of Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the contracting procedure will follow the following steps:
1. General terms and conditions of contract or sale
2. Sending input
3. Right of withdrawal.
4. Online complaints and dispute resolution.
5. Rules and General Conditions.
6. Force majeure.
8. Price and period of validity of the ticket.
9. Methods of payment.
10. Purchasing process.
11. Applicable law and jurisdiction.
1. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT OR SALE
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the purchase of a ticket/voucher shall constitute acceptance by the user of these terms and conditions and those set out in the relevant sections of this website. No stipulation made by the user may differ from those of the Provider unless expressly accepted in advance and in writing by the Provider.
2. SEND INPUT
The Provider shall not activate any service until it has verified that payment has been made.
Confirmation of your purchase will be sent to the email address you provided, so
please enter it correctly.
3. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL OR RETURN
Once the ticket or voucher has been purchased, it will not be exchanged or refunded, so the purchaser may not make use of the right of withdrawal under the provisions of exception l) of Article 103 of the revised text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users: “The provision of accommodation services for purposes other than housing, transport, leisure activities, goods, car hire, food or services related to, if the contracts provide for a specific date or period of performance”.
Refunds will only be made for the reasons indicated in the Rules and General Conditions section. Please read them.
4. ONLINE COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION COMPLAINTS
Any complaint that the user considers appropriate will be dealt with as soon as
possible, and can be made to the following contact addresses: Phone number: +34. 946 765 581
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Dispute Resolution (Online Dispute Resolution)
Pursuant to Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013, the European Commission provides a free access platform for online dispute resolution between the USER and the PROVIDER, without the need to resort to the courts of law, through the intervention of a third party, called a Dispute Resolution Body, which acts as an intermediary between the two. This body is neutral and will dialogue with both parties in order to reach an agreement and may finally suggest and/or impose a solution to the conflict.
Link to the ODR platform: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
5. GENERAL RULES AND CONDITIONS
The purchase of tickets or invitations to the BBK BILBAO MUSIC LEGENDS FESTIVAL will represent the acceptance of the following conditions and those indicated by the company that manages the sale of the tickets.
- Once the ticket has been purchased, it will not be exchanged or refunded, except in the event of cancellation of the Festival by the organisers, in which case the Organisation undertakes to refund it within a period of no more than 15 calendar days from the date of public notification of the cancellation, in the manner indicated by the Organisation. The Organisation will not refund the distribution cost that the sales channels apply to the price of the ticket, given that the Organisation does not provide this service, which is carried out through the sales channel. The ticket price will not be refunded in the event of total or partial cancellation of the event due to bad weather conditions, natural disasters, closure of Spanish airspace or other causes of force majeure or similar reasons. In the event of cancellation, the Organisers will not be responsible for any expenses incurred by the attendees for travel, accommodation or any other expenses related to the show that have been contracted by the attendee. Under no circumstances will these expenses be borne by the company selling the tickets and/or the promoter of the show.
- The organisers reserve the right to alter or modify the programme of the event.
- Performance times may be subject to change.
- Bad weather conditions and timetable changes do not entitle the ticket holder to a refund.
- Both 2-day vouchers and day tickets will be exchanged for wristbands at the festival entrance.
- Wristbands will not be valid if they are altered or broken.
- The festival pass/bracelet must be worn at all times.
- Upper level tickets will not have access to the floor.
- Floor tickets will not have access to the upper level.
- The tickets have different security measures. Please do not buy your ticket from point of sale that is not official, as it could possibly be a fake ticket and may not be allowed to enter the venue. In this case, the organisation declines all responsibility.
- Upon entry, members of the public may be subject to a search in accordance with the law. All attendees, for security reasons, will show their belongings at the entrance.
- It will not be allowed to enter with sharp, glass, metallic, easily throwable, flammable or blunt objects. Umbrellas, selfie sticks, tripods, bottles, cans and any other objects that may be considered dangerous by the organisers are also prohibited.
- The right of admission is reserved.
- It is strictly forbidden to film or record the concerts without the express authorisation of the Organisers.
- All image and intellectual property rights are reserved.
- Access with cameras, video cameras and/or recording equipment is strictly forbidden to anyone without professional accreditation.
- Access for children under 14 years of age is free of charge. They must be accompanied by an adult. Maximum one child under 14 years of age per adult.
- Regarding the age to attend the festival, the following specifications are established:
- Children under 18 years of age:
- Children under 14 years of age may attend the BBK BILBAO MUSIC LEGENDS FESTIVAL free of charge, provided that an adult has purchased the “under 14 years of age” ticket during the purchase process and filled in the corresponding authorisation form. See conditions on the festival website. Maximum 1 under 14 years old per adult.
- All minors under 16 (included) must always be accompanied by an adult who is either a parent or guardian of the same, being responsible for the actions they carry out within the enclosure in accordance with the provisions of the Criminal and Civil Code. The corresponding authorisation must also be signed by the parents/guardians.
- Those over 16 but under 18 will be allowed to enter the site with a ticket and on their own, with the signature of the corresponding authorisation.
- There will be a special area for people with reduced mobility where they and their companions will be guaranteed to be able to see and hear the concerts properly.
- Entries may not be used for any promotional or advertising purposes.
- Entry with medication and related medical items is permitted, provided that the event attendee, who needs to carry these items, presents to security the appropriate personal identification, as well as the prescriptions and names of the containers of the medication and medical prescription detailing the need for the item.
- It is not permitted to bring food and drink from outside. There will be a wide range of food and beverages available on the site, including vegetarian food.
6. FORCE MAJEURE
The parties shall not be liable for any failure due to force majeure. Performance of the obligation shall be delayed until the cessation of the force majeure event.
The user may not assign, transfer or transfer the rights, responsibilities and obligations contracted in the sale.
If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be deemed invalid or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected or modified in any way.
The user declares that he/she has read, knows and accepts these Terms and Conditions and those indicated during the purchase process, in their entirety.
8. PRICE AND VALIDITY PERIOD OF THE TICKET
The prices will be detailed for each event or concert with the applicable expenses and taxes.
The applicable prices are those published on the website and are expressed in EURO. The user assumes that the economic valuation of some services may vary in real time.
9. PAYMENT METHODS
The Provider offers the following methods of payment for an order:
1. Payment through the institution
Electronic payments will be made through a BBK (Kutxabank) payment gateway. For more information, please visit www.clientes.kutxabank.es .
The web site uses industry standard information security techniques such as SSL, secure page data entry, firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms to prevent unauthorized access to data. To achieve these purposes, the User agrees that the Provider may obtain data for the purpose of authentication of the access controls.
The Provider undertakes not to allow any transaction that is or is deemed illegal by the credit card brands or the acquiring bank, which may or has the potential to damage their goodwill or negatively influence them.
The following activities are prohibited under the card brand programmes: the sale or offer of a product or service that does not comply with all laws applicable to the Purchaser, Issuing Bank, Merchant or Cardholder of the card(s).
10. PURCHASING PROCESS
In the TICKET section, the user selects the type of ticket or voucher they wish to purchase.
Before making the purchase, the user should check the following:
1. Verification of mode selected
2. Verification of personal details (Name, Surname, NIF, Telephone number and full address, and email address)
3. Invoicing data check
4. Place the order, continue and purchase.
Once the purchase has been processed, the system instantly sends an email to the Provider’s management department.
Orders (purchase requests)
An email will then be sent confirming the details of the purchase.
11. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These conditions shall be governed by or interpreted in accordance with Spanish law in all matters not expressly established. Any dispute that may arise from the provision of the products or services covered by these Conditions shall be submitted to the courts and tribunals of the domicile of the user, the place of fulfilment of the obligation or the place where the property is located if it is immovable.